45NRTH Dillinger Studded Folding Kevlar 26 X 4.0 Fat Bike Tires , 120 TPI Casing with 240 Aluminum-Carbide Studs
if You are buying Two Tires you will get be getting Free Freight, place your order and before it ships we will remove the freight charges and ship it free .
These are the best studded tires made for Fatbikes , they provide an amazing amount of traction in the Ice and snow . investing in these tires will maximize the Joy of winter fatbiking , I have a set of these on my fatbike ( a Trek Farley ) and they are impressive it is an unreal feeling to be leaning into the corners on ice with no thought of sliding out , these are the ultimate full traction winter tire !
Supply of these tires is limited so do not wait to long to purchase or you will be riding studless this winter .
What makes these the best ?
the answers are
1. The 120 Threads Per Inch tire casing allows the tire to conform to the riding surface better then lower thread count casing , this increases your traction in a very noticeable way.
2. the 240 Aluminum carbide studs , these studs feature a carbide tip with a concave shape on the crown. The concave crown creates a very sharp attack angle to the surface, resulting in increased traction. Any wear that occurs to the carbide crown creates an even sharper edge. they are replaceable if you lose a stud or manage to wear a few out .
3. the Kelvar bead makes the tire lighter and optimizes the 120TPI casing so the tire can grip the terrain.
4. The Dillinger 4.0 tires feature tightly spaced center treads for low rolling resistance and wider corner blocks for tackling off-camber singletrack with confidence and control
· Color: Black
· Defined Color: Black
· ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
· ISO Width (mm): 102 mm
· Intended Use: Fat Bike , Winter-Studded
· Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0
· Tire Bead: Folding
· Tire Diameter: 26"
· Tire Type: Fat Clincher